Use this code to get $10 off your ticket: 10offws1
This online masterclass is hosted by BMI award winning composer Doug DeAngelis. Doug is a 30-year, multi-platinum engineer, producer, and music supervisor for hundreds of television shows, albums, and feature films. His experience as a writer and producer spans all genres, including: dramas, thrillers, reality tv, performance shows, awards shows, documentaries, and comedies.
A 90 minute masterclass in:
- How to write and produce the songs that music supervisors need
- Understanding the filmmaker’s goals for selecting music
- Mastering the artistic connection between song lyrics and scene dialog
- Why instrumentation choices are critical for licensing music
- Crafting songs for themes, montages, source, and dramatic underscore.